信息来源：www.kybzjcj.com | 发布时间：2019年07月11日
The main reasons for the oil leakage of the mining slag-removing machine are as follows:
1. The quality and material of the accessories used for the slag removal machine are not good, and the manufacturing process is problematic or the structural design is not reasonable.
2. The gasket of the part on the left part of the slag-removing machine is broken, and the position movement and the installation of the parts can also cause the oil leakage to occur.
3. When the relevant fastening nut is installed and replaced, the force is uneven to make the nut slip or the loose and falling off of the nut is not found in time, so that the connecting pipe loses the support of the fastening nut and the oil is leaked.
4. The service life of the sealing fittings on the slag-removing machine is too long. Those fittings that have been severely worn, aged and deformed and the failure and deformation have not been replaced in time, and the sealing performance is lost.
5. The one-way valve and the through valve are blocked, so that the oil leakage of the slag-removing machine is caused. In this case, that temperature in the case can be raised so that the oil and gas are full of space, the canal is not discharge, and the pressure in the tank shell is increased, so that the consumption of the lubricating oil is increased and the change period is shortened. If the engine ventilation system is blocked, the motion resistance of the piston is increased and the fuel consumption is increased. Due to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the case shell, oil leakage at the weak seal is often caused.